CSI: Crime Scene Investigation RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can I have a Murder suite please? (Sheldon, Danny, anyone)

2 posters

Go down

Can I have a Murder suite please? (Sheldon, Danny, anyone) Empty Can I have a Murder suite please? (Sheldon, Danny, anyone)

Post by Det. Don Flack Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:20 am

Don was on his way to the precinct to fill out some paperwork when he got a call that someone had been murdered at a hotel. Don put on the sirens and sped to the crime scene. When he arrived, there wasn't a wall in sight that wasn't covered in blood. Don checked the rooms and they seemed to be clear. No signs of the killer or killers and the walls were clean too. Don walked back into the main room and looked at the manager. Don shook his head and started writing down the manager's statement.

Det. Don Flack

Back to top Go down

Can I have a Murder suite please? (Sheldon, Danny, anyone) Empty Re: Can I have a Murder suite please? (Sheldon, Danny, anyone)

Post by Detective Danny Messer Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:33 am

Danny arrived a few minutes later. One glance around the room and he immediately saw overtime for the next three days. There was blood everywhere. "Mac's gonna love this when he hears about it."he muttered as he pulled on gloves from his kit. He joined Don, "Know anything I don't, bud?"he asked.
Detective Danny Messer
Detective Danny Messer

Back to top Go down

Can I have a Murder suite please? (Sheldon, Danny, anyone) Empty Re: Can I have a Murder suite please? (Sheldon, Danny, anyone)

Post by Det. Don Flack Sun May 05, 2013 6:31 am

Flack turned to Danny, "This is why I'm glad I'm in the homicide division and not a CSI," Flack said with a smile.

As Flack looked around and shook his head, "I think there is more than one person responsible for this,"

Det. Don Flack

Back to top Go down

Post by Detective Danny Messer Sun May 05, 2013 4:34 pm

Danny smirked, "Yeah, yeah, yeah, you can brag about being in Homicide later."he said, smiling.

Taking another look around the room, there was definitely a cause to think there was more than one person involved with the murders. He looked back at Flack, "Yeah, so this is where my job is, to tell you how many perps to go out chasing. That's the part you're glad about having CSI to help you guys out over there in Homicide, right?"he teased, smirking as he pulled his camera from his kit and prepared to take crime scene photos.
Detective Danny Messer
Detective Danny Messer

Back to top Go down

Post by Det. Don Flack Wed May 08, 2013 6:43 am

Don smiled and nodded, "That's right and you do help out."

Don found a woman with long ginger hair talking to one of the officers, Don walked over with a smile and nodded to the officer, "I'll take it from here." he said and the officer nodded and moved off to the door again.

Det. Don Flack

Back to top Go down

Post by Detective Danny Messer Mon May 13, 2013 2:09 am

Danny smiled and turned to taking pictures of the scene to use later, first taking pictures of the victims before he got pictures of the room, focusing on the blood and the spatter patterns which would help them determine exactly what went down later.
Detective Danny Messer
Detective Danny Messer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down