CSI: Crime Scene Investigation RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Day another Case [D.B Russell, Don Flack, Horatio Caine, Nick Stokes]

3 posters

Go down

Another Day another Case [D.B Russell, Don Flack, Horatio Caine, Nick Stokes] Empty Another Day another Case [D.B Russell, Don Flack, Horatio Caine, Nick Stokes]

Post by Greg Sanders Fri May 04, 2012 2:31 am

Greg was late for work again, but he stopped by a hotel to make sure that the dinner reservation was still on, Greg parked up his Yukon and and got out. As he entered the expensive hotel he was approached by the manager,"Mr Sanders, we have a bit of a problem and when you first told them that you were a CSI I didn't think we needed you"the manager led Greg to the scene and Greg's eyebrows arched when he saw in what state the dining room was,"Well Mr. Mortenson this is now an offical Crime Scene, I'm going to need to ring my boss and tell him that we have a call" Greg said and the manager nodded,"I'll call the cops"he said and left Greg to secure the scene until the cops arrived.

Last edited by Greg Sanders on Fri May 04, 2012 4:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Greg Sanders
Greg Sanders
Forum Founder

https://csilasvegasrpg.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Another Day another Case [D.B Russell, Don Flack, Horatio Caine, Nick Stokes] Empty Re: Another Day another Case [D.B Russell, Don Flack, Horatio Caine, Nick Stokes]

Post by D.B Russell Fri May 04, 2012 2:36 am

D.B Russell pulled up in his Yukon arriving at the scene. He walked into the hotel finding the crime scene. "What have we got Greg?" He looked around horrified by what he sees. But being D.B he hides it and manned up.
D.B Russell
D.B Russell

Back to top Go down

Another Day another Case [D.B Russell, Don Flack, Horatio Caine, Nick Stokes] Empty Re: Another Day another Case [D.B Russell, Don Flack, Horatio Caine, Nick Stokes]

Post by Greg Sanders Fri May 04, 2012 3:07 am

Greg turned to Russell and nodded, "Hey Russell, it looks like a massacure gone wrong, I think there was another person involved but I'm not too sure" Greg explained showing Russell the perp according to Greg's friend the manager, "Brian Mortenson is the manager, he's a good friend of mine and I'm pretty sure he's not our suspect"
Greg Sanders
Greg Sanders
Forum Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by D.B Russell Fri May 04, 2012 3:12 am

"Yeah well at this point anybody is a suspect Greg. Friend or not. He could be the one". He walks around looking at the crime scene. "I say we ask questions to your friend Brian Mortenson see what he knows..."
D.B Russell
D.B Russell

Back to top Go down

Post by Greg Sanders Fri May 04, 2012 3:23 am

Greg agreed and turned around, "Brian!" Greg shouted and Brain ran in, "Everything okay?"Brian asked and Greg nodded, "My boss and I would like to ask you a few questions, if that's okay?" and Brian nodded, "Fire away"Greg looked at Russell and raised an eyebrow before turning back to Brian
Greg Sanders
Greg Sanders
Forum Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by D.B Russell Fri May 04, 2012 3:25 am

"What do you know about the victim?" He looks at him trying to see any signs of nervousness or fear.
D.B Russell
D.B Russell

Back to top Go down

Post by Greg Sanders Fri May 04, 2012 3:30 am

Brian just shrugged, "Nothing much, he had come on a business trip, he was originally from New York and was meeting someone from Miami, he said it was some kind of meeting about their job" Brian was bought up to be truthful and that was what he was truthful.

~
Greg was watching Brian and nodded "So our vic was waiting on a person from Miami to go to a conference?"
Greg Sanders
Greg Sanders
Forum Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by D.B Russell Fri May 04, 2012 3:35 am

"Alright, Greg, I want you to go back to HQ and find out everything you can about this guy. And I'm gonna make a phone call, I think we're gonna need help"
D.B Russell
D.B Russell

Back to top Go down

Post by Greg Sanders Fri May 04, 2012 3:43 am

Greg nodded and left smiling to Brian on his way out, Greg hurried back to his Yukon and drove back to the Crime Lab. Greg knew that right now his best friend was a suspect, but there again he would be if he had anything to do with a murder investigation, Greg arrived at the Crime Lab and took the lift up, when he arrived he went straight to Archie and told Archie to see if the face of the vic is in the system. But nothing cam back no red flag nothing, the ID of this guy is not on our system, he took out his phone and speed dialed Russell.

Last edited by Greg Sanders on Fri May 04, 2012 7:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Greg Sanders
Greg Sanders
Forum Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Lt. Horatio Caine Fri May 04, 2012 5:28 am

H had just off the plane with Frank Tripp following, Horatio got a call that a New Yorker was dead with the Miami missing, Horatio couldn't let one a Miami person get killed, I'm sure nor would D.B Russell and Mac Taylor, when Horatio arrived he went straight to the Crime Lab and was met by Greg Sanders, "What's the situation?" he asked taking off his sunglasses
Lt. Horatio Caine
Lt. Horatio Caine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Greg Sanders Fri May 04, 2012 7:49 am

"We have a John Doe in a hotel on the strip and he's from Miami, we are wondering if you have anything that could help us ID the vic" Greg said while leading Frank Tripp and Lieutenant Caine further into the Crime Lab and into the Morgue, Greg texted Russell to see if he was coming and told him that Lieutenant Caine was here.
Greg Sanders
Greg Sanders
Forum Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by D.B Russell Fri May 04, 2012 7:58 am

"Ah Horatio"..."Welcome to Las Vegas" Very Happy He walks over shaking his hand. The meeting of the minds was about to begin.
D.B Russell
D.B Russell

Back to top Go down

Post by Greg Sanders Fri May 04, 2012 8:07 am

Greg watched as Horatio and Russell shook hands and then Nick appeared with Brody and Fin. That's when Greg turned to them and muttered under his breath, [b]"Another family meeting...do you guys agree?"[/b. The others smiled and Greg just shook his head.
Greg Sanders
Greg Sanders
Forum Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Lt. Horatio Caine Fri May 04, 2012 8:16 am

Horatio was following Greg when D.B Russell came in and Horatio gladly shook Russell's hand and smiled "Hello Supervisor, I'm just glad I can help, I bought with me a Homicide Detective that could help, this is Detective Frank Tripp of MDPD" Horatio nodded "As for your question Greg, we might have something from another case in Miami, that the vic's family was involved in, the description rings a bell so we have a name and a picture"
Lt. Horatio Caine
Lt. Horatio Caine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by D.B Russell Fri May 04, 2012 8:20 am

"Well we'll need all the help we can get Lieutenant." He said as he shakes Mr Tripp's hand.
D.B Russell
D.B Russell

Back to top Go down

Post by Lt. Horatio Caine Fri May 04, 2012 8:29 am

H nodded and gave the case file from Miami to Greg, "Just don't lose it or we'll get into trouble, we shouldn't have taken it out"Horatio raised his eyebrows "But we need to close this case, have you heard from anyone in New York yet?"
Lt. Horatio Caine
Lt. Horatio Caine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Greg Sanders Fri May 04, 2012 8:45 am

Greg took the case file and shook his head, "No we haven't heard from anyone in New York yet so it's just us at the moment"Greg smiled at Russell before walking off to compare the two faces and seeing if they match. They did and Greg had found the ID of the John Doe, his name is Diego Sanchez, 34 years old with two children and a child around the 16 years old mark. Greg texted Russell and told him what he had found out, it looks like they will need to go to the family and tell them what has happened.
Greg Sanders
Greg Sanders
Forum Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Lt. Horatio Caine Sat May 05, 2012 2:05 am

Horatio nodded and agreed with Greg so when Greg appeared and handed the case file back to him, Horatio led the way with Russell and Greg following, Greg showed Horatio to his Yukon when Don Flack appeared and Horatio nodded to the young Detective, "Hello Detective" Horatio said and got into the passenger seat of Greg's Yukon.
Lt. Horatio Caine
Lt. Horatio Caine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down